Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions that are fun and easy to achieve

"I have grand intentions and minimal willpower, thankfully that's not a problem"

Normally at this time of the year I would set about making resolutions that have little chance of being realized. Like everyone else, I have grand intentions and minimal willpower.

This year will be different!

This year I've decided that instead of trying to resolve a problem, I am going to build on a strength. So I asked myself...what do I love doing, that is good for me? Then my resolution will be to do more of that for the New Year.

I'm reasoning that I won't need willpower to get my resolution achieved. True, I won't be tackling any unresolved issues or problems, but at least I'm almost guaranteed success. And mostly, I won't be kidding myself with my resolutions.   I will be setting myself up for success instead of failure. 

So let it be known that:

I will take more holidays.
I will visit more with friends and family.
I will write more on this blog.
And I will finish my book and publish it.

Cheers and Happy New Year's to you all

Guru Eduardo

Pssst...if you like this idea, share it with your facebook friends by hitting the f button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment