Friday, March 2, 2012

Take a nap and get smarter




"Sleep not only rights the wrong of prolonged wakefullness, but at a neurological level, it moves beyond where you were before you took a nap"

Dr. Mathew Walker UC Berkely


Sometimes I wish those guys would say things in normal language. So here is my translation...


"a siesta a day keeps dumb away"


There, that was easy. What I really liked though in the Dr's statement was that he was saying that, a little daytime snooze, rights the wrong of staying awake too long. So it's counter productive to work too many hours in a row!


Isn't it great to know that researchers at University of California Berkely, have proven that the brain works better than a nap. This is just more proof of what I've been saying for years....hard and difficult is bull crap and fun and easy is the way to abundance!


I suggest you show this to your boss, if you have one. And because I'm here for you, I'm even going to give the narrative to go with it;


"Yeah boss, I'll be taking a 30 minute time out this afternoon for a little siesta. But don't worry your pointed little head, because I'll be more productive when I return. It's for the good of the company that I do this. No thanks are necessary. I just want to do the best job possible and of course by doing so, make you look good in the process. You're welcome"
Smile, life was meant to be fun, easy and abundant!

No comments:

Post a Comment