Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Will you be invited to the party?


Would you invite this gal to your next party?   Of course you would and so would everyone else.

It has occurred to me that you may not be having as much fun as you think you are.  Have you ever wondered, if you missed an invite to a party you never knew was even happening?   Fear not friends, I am here to help...

I have developed a simple and fun little test, to measure your happiness quotient.  Score high on the test and you will always be on everyone's invite list.   Score too low and... nice to know you, wouldn't want to be you. 

Here is how the scoring works:

1. means never
2. hardly
3. neutral
4. most of the time
5. almost all of the time

So let the fun begin..

People smile when they see me coming                            1  2  3  4  5
I smile when I approach stangers                                      1  2  3  4  5
I have fun at work                                                             1  2  3  4  5
I have fun at home                                                             1  2  3  4  5
I like to have parties or dinner for friends                        1  2  3  4  5
I have celebrations for special events                              1  2   3  4  5
I enjoy telling jokes or LMAO at other's jokes                 1  2  3  4  5
Others like to share jokes with me                                   1  2  3  4  5
I am optimistic                                                                 1  2  3  4  5

Ok, the test is over, so now add up your score and see how you did.

30 or below:   Amigo, I hate to have to break the news, but you have a bad case of terminal seriousness.   Your life may not be a long one, but it will sure seem that way.  Sad to say, your name rarely comes up on any invite list.   You have banished yourself to the 'no fun zone.

30-40:   You need to lighten up bucko and let your hair down (if you have any left).  There is some small hope for you though.   Perhaps if you insisted on buying the first round, others might overlook your sour puss.   Sorry, no invites to any of my parties until you shape up. 

40 or above:   Congratulations, you are either extremely happy or seriously deluded.  Either way, good on you.   Your invite to my next party is in the mail.  

That's it kids, class is over and recess starts now.   I expect you all passed with flying colors.   Don't forget to bring a nice present for the party host (that would be me). 

Pssst...if you liked this, why not hit the F button below and share it with your facebook friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment