"anything is possible if you can have fun doing it"
Wouldn't life be a whole lot easier if you just understand the rules? Luckly for you (and me) I found them. They have been around for a long time but for some reason I keep forgetting them. Fortunate for me, I keep rediscovering them. Cleaning out my office, one more time the showed themselves. Since they were written a long time ago, I've updated them by adding # 9. Enjoy!
The Rules of the World
1. You only get one body. You may not like it, but it's the only thing you are guaranteed to keep for life.
2. You will learn lessons. Since Earth is a full time school, every person or incident is your teacher.
3. Lessons often appear as mistakes or failures. The only real mistake is not learning.
4. A lesson is repeated until it's learned. It will appear in various forms until you learn. If you are still here, you still have lessons to learn.
5. If you don't leaqrn the easy lessons, they get harder. Pain is the one way the universe gets your attention.
6. You will know you've learned the lesson when your actions change. Only action turns knowledge into wisdom.
7. We tend to forget these rules.
8. We can remember any time we wish.
9. Anything is possible if you can have fun doing it.
Do yourself and others a favor by passing this on (especially to younger people). It could sure save a lot of grief down the road. Just hit the f button below and it will automatically put it on your facebook page.