"reality is only for those with a really poor imagination"
Last post I shared with the 'Rules of the World'. I studied those very carefully and just could not find any fault with any of them. However, being a pretend Guru, I thought to myself.....'sure that was good but I could do better'. So let the bells ring out, the banners fly...it's too good to be true, but here is the advanced version for Guru's. The new and improved version..
1. The need to be right, is not as important as the need to be kind.
2. Whenever the popular opinion reaches an extreme, it's time to consider an alternative.
3. The obvious is obviously wrong.
4. Life is too much fun, not to make more mistakes.
5. Some folks can stay stupid, longer than you can stay hopeful.
6. Trying to succeed at what bores you, is like driving with your brakes on.
7. It's not who you know that counts, it's who you know that likes you.
8. There are three solutions to every problem. The right one, the wrong one and a better one.
BONUS; "To continually beat yourself up over something that went wrong, is cruelty to a dumb animal."
Ok, there you have it, what do you think? If you like it, hit the f button below and share it with your facebook friends. If you don't like it, don't worry, you are most likely not alone.