Friday, April 15, 2011

10 Things I wish I'd learned when I was younger



"Beer...now there's a temporary solution"   (Homer Simpson)

10 Things I wish I'd learned when I was younger

1.  Failure is my friend if I learn from it.

2.  Being kind is more important than being right.

3.  Intelligence is less what we are born with and more about finding something to be passionate about.

4.  I wish I'd learned to take better care of family and friends, they are worth far more than possessions.

5.  I wish I'd learned to say more often...'screw it, lets do it'.

6.  I wish I'd known that being different is an advantage not a liability.

7.  I wish I'd know that man was not born ignornant or stupid, he has to watch a hell of a lot of TV to get that way.

8.  I wish I'd known to trust my instincts over logic.

9.  I wish I'd known that 'anything is possible if you can have fun doing it'.

10.  I wish I'd known that 'everything is not as it seems, it is much funnier'.

CONFESSION TIME.....I wish I'd learned a ton more other things but when I looked at how big my list was becoming it occured to me...'.man I must have been a complete idiot'.   So I did what was necessary to appear to be brighter and  shortened up the list

And how about you?   What do you wish you'd learned?

PSST.....if you like this, why not hit the f button below and share it with your facebook friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment