Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How to make the world a better place



Humble everyone on the planet!

That’s it….my plan! Ok, sure I’ve got a few details to work out. Like how to go about humbling everyone. So if you have any ideas, I could use a little help here. I figure that if everyone was humble, then we would all be nice to each other. There would be no jealousy, envy, arrogance and the world would have to be a better place. Imagine if we treated everyone with dignity and respect? How cool would that be?

“if you haven’t learned to be humble don’t worry sooner or later the universe will teach you”

In forming my thesis, I noticed that those ‘big brains’ like; Aristotle, Einstein and Socrates were actually quite humble. They didn’t brag about the size of their cerebral cortex. Instead, they were smart enough to realize how much they didn’t know. And what about those world changers like; Jesus, Mohammed, Ghandi and Buddha, they were the epitomy of humble. They had no interest in possessions, no Armani suits and no need to impress. And yet they changed the world!

“arrogance is born from insecurity and a choice to be humble is a show of strength and confidence”

How humble should we be? Only as humble as sincerity will permit. Being humble has many advantages. We like people who are humble, so we cheer for them to win and are happy to help them. And when they do win, we are still happy to keep cheering them on. Do you know what they call successful people who remain humble? Confident! With arrogance, someone is always plotting behind you back to undermine you and cheer at your demise. Remember this, no amount of money can stop people from talking about you behind your back.

I hope you don’t get the idea that I’ve mastered this humble thing!

Nope, I’m just barely  humble enough to realize that I am a work in progress. Fear not my friends, the universe and some of you have been working diligently to find ways to speed up my development (now that I think about it, perhaps you are working a little too hard on it).

Dang….I just realized something, too much humble is pride. Go figure!

Psst...if you like this and want to help me make the world a better place, then hit the f button below and share it with your friends.  If you just think I've lost my marbles then forget you ever read this surf away and no one gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment