Sunday, January 2, 2011

I can make you happy...GUARANTEED!


No, I'm not going to give you money, I am going to give you something even better.  I call it a.... 

'Kindness Counter'

It is another of my brilliant inventions.  It could change your day or even your life if you would use it.   And because I like you sooo much, it's FREE!   Well actually, that's a tiny bit of an exaggeration.   The actual cost is one or two cents.   Interested?

I thought so.    So without further ado, let the bells ring out and the banners fly, it's time for the big reveal...

You can call it a piece of paper or an index card if you prefer.   I call it a....Kindness Counter.  Without the instructions it would be just a piece of paper but with it (and if you follow the instructions),  magic happens. 

The Instructions (please follow them precisely)

1.  Write on one side...How many times can I be kind today?
2.  Then record on the flip side each time you show kindness to someone (yourself included)
3.  Before you go to bed, read your list and reflect on it.
4.  Sweet dreams.
5.  Repeat as desired.

Beautiful huh?   So, will you try it?   Your happiness is at stake.  It's fun and it's easy.   You have nada to lose and mucho to gain.   Why not take my 'Kindness Counter' for a spin.   I am on day 7 of my personal experiment with this and all I can say is....WOW, I am one happy Guru.

So what can you expect to happen?   The kindness (Love)  within you starts to grow.  Each day you feel yourself wanting to show more kindness than the previous day.  Pretty soon you are like Mother Teresa! Ok, that was my inner info-comercial coming out.     But the truth is; that it is fun and addictive.   And how can that not be a good thing?

Next we start marketing my 'Kindness Counter' invention,  to all of those poor unhappy souls.  With my ideas and your help, we are all going to rich in 2011!  Of course I realize that those 'do it yourselfer's'  will just go make their own.   But there are always some folks who are just too lazy to do it.

Eduardo

No comments:

Post a Comment