Thursday, September 23, 2010

10 Admissions


Here are some admissions I wish to make:

1)   I don't care if I fit in anymore, I'm happier being different
2)   You can't bore me into anything...so my message to the serious folks...give it up and quit trying
3)   I love being a writer, I just don't like the paperwork
4)   Thinking does not cause pernament brain damage
5)   Sometimes, it isn't that I can't see the solution, it's just that I don't care about your problem
6)   I want to live a simple life, sort of like a poor man, only with lots of money
7)   I might steal/borrow your idea, if I really like it
8)   If I really concentrated on what was important to me, I'd be on a tropical beach right now 
9)   Some days, I am like a bent coin in a vending machine...I just don't want to work
10) I don't take myself seriously, so why would you ever expect me to take you serious?

Ahhh I feel better already!   What about you, anything you want to get off of your chest?  




No comments:

Post a Comment